What data does Vlavar collect?
Summary: We collect information such as: your email, age, and phone number, User Content (i.e.: photos, videos, questions, and answers posted etc.), technical information about how you connect to our Platform (e.g. the type of device and internet connection you’re using), among other things listed below.
We collect the following personal data about you:
- Information you provide to us directly - We may collect personal data, such as your name, address, email, telephone number, age, used identification number, any communications between you and Vlavar, and any other information you provide directly to Vlavar while using our Platform.
- Information provided to us by your child - If you are a parent or a legal guardian of a minor (depending on your country), we may also collect your email, telephone number, provided to us by your child while they’re using our Platform.
- Data collected through your use of our Platform - We collect information about how you use our Platform, as well as the content you post to our Platform or actions you take on our Platform (which we’ll refer to as “User Content”). User Content may include information on the groups you belong to on the Platform, your interaction with us or others on our Platform, any content you post to our Platform—including comments on another user’s questions—and any content you provide through messages, chat, or any other feature.
- Information about how you connect with our Platform - We may collect information about your networks and connections such as your IP address, location, internet connection type, information about the hardware and software you use to connect to and interact with our Platform, and other unique identifiers, including cookie data.
- Information collected from third parties - We may collect information about your activities outside of our Platform provided to us by advertisers, third-party data providers, or other business partners. We require that a third-party has a lawful right to collect, use and share your data with us. The information we receive depends on your settings and the privacy policies of such third parties.
How does Vlavar use your data?
- When combating inappropriate behavior and promoting safety - We examine information about the operation and use of our Platform to verify users and accounts, as well as enhancing security and combating inappropriate behavior, spam, or fraud. In doing so, we ensure our Platform is used in accordance with our Terms and Conditions and remains free of harmful and inappropriate content.
- When we share marketing content We use your information (e.g. information collected from cookies) to show you marketing content that may offer services and products provided by us and/or our business partners.
>When providing customization for you - Based on your user account details (e.g. your age, interests, and program of study) as well as your activity and use of our Platform, we try to tailor our Platform to your individual needs and preferences. We adjust our communication style to you and provide you with information about our Platform’s features that may be of most interest to you.
With whom does Vlavar share your personal data?
Advertisers, advertising agencies, and intermediaries - Based on the information contained in cookies or other online identifiers (if they contain personal data), advertisers, advertising agencies, and intermediaries globally participate in the process of selecting the content of targeted advertisements that are displayed to you on our website. We have not provided, and do not currently provide, personal data to third parties for monetary payment.
For how long does Vlavar store your personal data?
We need to keep your data for as long as you have an account on Vlavar. When your account is deleted, we may also need to keep some data for complying with tax or legal obligations, statistics, and for other purposes that you’ve authorized us to do so. But don’t worry — we’ll make sure the data isn’t traceable back to you anymore.
What are your rights?
- Requesting that we delete your data
- Objecting to or restricting the processing of your data
Exercising Your Rights
If you would like to request access to your personal data, and/or request erasure/deletion of data previously provided, Click Here We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. We also may need to verify your identity.
Updating this policy